Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Twitterpated

I'm on vacation!!! And hopefully today will finish up this 23 things project, which is the beginning and not the end of my explorations into technology. I signed up for a Twitter account, which was easy. I think I understand how it works. I have gone back and looked at some of ny tweets. I an comfused as to why I am receiving twitter info in my email instead of just on my twitter page? Also I TRIED to put a picture of myself on my profile to no avail. I am going to try again today at some point to see if I can figure it out. IF not I will be sending you know who another email.

Speaking of Mr. Anderson, I appreciate your tweet about dealing with being overwhelmed a skill. Clearly one I need to work on (:
so I will not say anything about the fact that this is how I feel, but excited also! I sent out a tweet this morning and I am interested to see if I get any responses back to my question. I definitely like all of the resources that can be found through twitter and the idea of a personal learning network. I don't know what I would have to offer others in return. I'm a newbie and it seems like at least for a while it will be a one sided relationship. Are there expectations of me as a participant? Curious about this as I feel that one more expectation just might send me over the edge. Is there a class to learn how to deal with being overwhelmed in many areas of your life? Maybe I need to go back to therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment