Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tasty!

Delicious! I imported my favorites from my home computer which is where I am right now. Home sweet home which I have not seen enough of this week. The eighth grade dance last night was not a big success, We need to come up with another way to make money, preferably one that doesn't involve being at school until 9:30 at night!!! I really like being able to have access to my favorite from any computer and if people in my building started using this it would be a great resource. Before when I would research web sites for school from home I would have to email the site to myself, now I can just bookmark it. A TIME SAVER (:

I bookmarked your bookmarks Mr. Anderson, a treasure trove!! Also bookmarked one of your bookmarks, technology integration as I would like to do a project that integrates technology this year. Yes I know I should be doing this already, I did one last year but I am looking to expand my horizons and go for two, maybe three. This is a sad number compared to what some teachers do but I have to start somewhere. Finally I went to popular and read a post about the 10 ways social media will change in the future and comments by others. Social media will definitly change the way we communicate, access information and access products and services.

No comments:

Post a Comment