Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I love BOOKS

I wish I had time to sit here and put all the books that I've read into Shelfari and to put in all the ones that I want to read!!! It will be a great way to keep track of what I've read if I take the time to put in notes about the book. I did not do that with the ones that I entered because I know them well and like them tremendously.


I got my picture to upload!!!! all the other sites will not take my pictures because the file is too large and they don't automatically crop it to the required size. When I tried to edit a picture for my classroom blog I was not successful. Frustrated yes, successful NO!! This is something that I still need to learn.



http://www.shelfari.com/ is a link to shelfari but I have a felling that it will not go to my shelf of books. Lets find out

No comments:

Post a Comment