Monday, November 2, 2009

My Garden 08-09


My Garden 08-09, originally uploaded by noradearborn423.

Well I had so much fun doing the first photo, I thought that I would repeat the experience and also talk about what I have learned so far. OVERWHELMING!!!!!

THere are at least 15 applications (right term?) that can be used with Flickr to do various things. There was a cool project that a student is doing called flat somebody or other that I want to investigate more as I think my students could send the student information and photos from our area.


Tags are labels that you can put on pictures sotaht if someone searchs using that tag your photo will come up with others having the same tag.

You can join groups on flickr. There were many teacher's groups. Again,
OVERWHELMING!!!

How do you sort out what would be most worthwhile?
This just in..... Due to the demands of teaching my life has been placed on hold.
Well not literally but that's how it feels. And then there is all THIS!!! I want to pull weeds in my garden. It is theraputic (: There I go -complaining again. I am committed (Should be committed) to incorporating technology into my classroom to facilitate learning so I have a lot to learn.

Wish this had old fashioned spell check! Or that I know where it was if it exists...

No comments:

Post a Comment