Monday, November 2, 2009

Covered Bridge in Wilson's Mills, Maine

SO now that I know how to get pictures in here there's no stopping me. I was in Wilson's Mills this summer. We had a camp there when I was growing up. I love the smell of fir trees, which has absolutely nothing at all to do with technology. bummer.

I think I might be getting punchy from punching all these buttons. Well I've already mentioned the overwhelming thing.. Here are a couple more things.: BE CAREFUL. In flickr tools there is an aplication to look at pictures of sexy girls. Didn't see one for viewing sexy men. Sorry ladies.

I liked BIG HUGE LABS. You can do all kinds of things with your photos like create posters, magazines covers and more. Another plus, they did not mention sexy girls. They were probably thinking about them however. Also, Mr. Anderson I hope that this blog was not supposed to be written in academic mode. If so I apologize and willl censor myself in the future.
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment