Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Spell Check and Vegetable Soup

     Well I think the reason that I don't have spell check is that my version of Microsoft windows is not new enough to support it.  Sorry about your luck!!!

     I have lost the holiday weight and the headache that I had for the past two days detoxing from something.  Sugar maybe???   Now I am back to where I started so it will get more difficult from here.   It is very cold so I have not walked but I have exercised each day and will again as soon as I write this.  I have not cheated on the diet YET!!  I am addicted to carbohydrates I think.  I don't miss meat at this point but would REALLY like to have bread, rice, oatmeal or  COOKIES!!! 4 more days to go after today.
HEre is a link to the cabbage soup diet:  http://www.cabbage-soup-diet.com/  I put a lot of herbs that  I froze from the garden and it is good soup, not bland, just not satisfying today day 3 of 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment