Monday, January 4, 2010

My Own Resolutions

Well, it is that time of year when people make resolutions that they are not able to keep.  I am one of those people, but I am hoping that this blog will help me stay the course.  My colesterol is high and has been and I just read that this is a contributing figure to alztiemer's(spelling)  WHERE OH WHERE IS SPELL CHECK?  I think I wondered this before.  I resolve to find out but not today.  And I am daffy enough already, I don't need to contribute to my own mental deterioration!!!

1.  follow cabbage soup diet for 7 days.  One day done...have not cheated.
2.  Eat 4 400 calorie meals per day after that until I reach 118 lbs.  (15 lbs to lose)
3.  In 90 days be able to do 5 real push-ups
4. Exercise 4 days per week.  Exercised yesterday, going to today.

Education
Incorperate more technology
complete National Board Entries

Am going to send this link to several people so that they will be "witnesses"  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment